ANTARTE – GLOBAL DESIGN – Project to Diversify Antarte's Presence in global markets, with emphasis on the African continent
Investment: 937,950.00 Euros
FEDER contribution – 422,077.50 Euros
Support under the Incentive System:
Main objective: Strengthen the competitiveness of small and medium-sized companies
Intervention Region: North
Beneficiary entity: ROCHA & RAFAEL INTERIORES, S.A.
Approval Date: 02/22/2017
Start Date: 07/01/2016
Completion Date: 28-12-2018
- Increase the company's production capacity by expanding the production area, introducing state-of-the-art equipment for machining wood and wood products, new finishing technologies and reorganization of production units, and upholstery production processes, for integration into furniture and for upholstery;
- Strengthen and diversify the company's international presence to compensate in foreign markets for the contraction of the domestic market and the Angolan market;
- Reduce the company's exposure to the Angolan market, whose currency crisis is causing enormous difficulties in transferring payments for product sales to Portugal;
- Develop, through constant benchmarking exercises, a marketing and communication strategy based on the presence of pop-up stores and commercial visits to customers and innovative digital methodologies, adapting the communication model to target markets;
- Develop innovative contemporary furniture lines combining curved components and upholstered components;
- Develop upholstery lines in response to contemporary decorative trends in which sofas play a central role in the decoration of living areas, whether in domestic or public spaces.
Value of exports in turnover: 66.14%.